Dec 20, 2010

Just Precious...

I picked this book up a few months ago, and then put it away so that I could enjoy it especially at Christmas time. So, as the season began, I started to read this book. What I found, was a collection of joy, peace, and the work of the Lord. Robert J. Morgan is a Pastor in Nashville, Tennessee. He writes a new story to share with his congregation each Christmas Eve, and after he had quite the collection of stories, he decided to put them together. So as I curled up under the covers each night, I would read a story from this book before I went to sleep. Each story left me feeling such joy, as I was reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. Whether these stories are true or not, they are full of warmth and inspiration. I would encourage you to run to the nearest book store and pick this up. It's perfect to leave on the coffee table for anyone who may want to enjoy a sweet Christmas story, reminding us of the hope we have in Christ. 


No comments: