Dec 21, 2010

I'm the kinda girl who...

...Loves a warm latte, any time of the day
...Adores being a wife, and all that comes along with that role.
...And when those days come where I'm sick of doing the dishes, or cooking and cleaning, I remember that ...I've got a whole world of blogs to find some inspiration from....
...Planned my wedding day from the time I was about four, until the day I married my sweetheart
...Love trying new recipes, and sometimes I even write them in my cookbook before I even try them, just knowing they will taste amazing. Haven't had to rip a page out yet!
...Looks forward to being a Mommy in the future, but am reminding myself daily how much I enjoy this time being newly married, and still going to school....
...Would love to eat organic foods and make as much myself as I can...when the budget allows
...Still loves a good burger and curly fries
...Yet, enjoys a good work out a couple times a week, even if I have to push myself to do it
...Goes through a point once a year where I feel like my wardrobe is a bit immature, but if I swap it around, or even buy one new thing, the whole world opens up and it's as though I've got an adorable wardrobe!
...dreams and dreams and dreams, but when it comes to actually doing, sometimes I get a little overwhelmed...
...craves sweets...alot....
...loves her family, like crazy...
...has been laying around the last two days trying to battle this cold. At first, I enjoyed the rest. Now, I'm def ready to get those Christmas gifts done, and enjoy my favorite time of year!

Just a little "get to know Brit" for you today...
:)

1 comment:

Erik said...

Britt,
I like this post... I know most of those things about you but it was good to hear that you know yourself so well. Your self awareness is impressive.

Erik