May 15, 2010

A Sweet Book and a Few Tears Shed

10 Secrets My Dog Taught Me by Carlo Devito.

Bare with me guys. No matter what I try, I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture of thise book on here so if you could easily explain, I'm willing to hear!

Anyway, this book was ADORABLE! My Mom had lent it to me a few months ago and I just now was free from other books so that I could read this one. I was a little unsure about it because my Mom wasn't as interested and didn't finish the book when she had read it. But as I continued through the book, I fell in love with the story of this dog. Exley was a German shorthair pointer full of energy and trouble! He wasn't as bad behaved and hilarious as our wonderful Marley. Yet, he often came very close. This was just a cute story about two friends. Exley, and his owner Carlo. Each chapter layed out various stories and the lessons learned from them and I loved it! By the end of the book I was feeling the tears. It's always so sad when your pets die. For those of you that love animals, it's a must read. I read it in a week, and enjoyed all of it!

Britt

No comments: