May 16, 2011

What's He REALLY Thinking?

A few months ago I started to read this book thinking there might be a few good tips in there for this kinda sorta newlywed, and boy was I wrong! Ever single chapter was full of insight on things I had been aware of, yet needed to be reminded of. Being married is a beautiful journey, yet it can be full of fights that aren't really needed. Some arguments are important and are needing to be worked through. While other's are full of miscommunication and can be avoided. As I read through this book, I was reminded of how incredible my husband truly is. I was challenged to think about his point of view and the way he sees things rather than being consumed with my own perception. I was filled with a sense of joy as I read this and would challenge you to pick it up at your local bookstore. Such a good read! 

No comments: