Aug 21, 2010

Yummy Fresh Smootheeee:)

Just had to share this royal yumminess with you. I found it in my wonderful Better Homes and Gardens mag...(aka- the housewives best friend) and today I finally tried it out! Here it is-

1 medium banana-    (mine was mushy at the bottom so I only used half and it was still perfect)
3/4 cup of fresh rasberries-  (mine were frozen because we were given such a GENEROUS amount of rasberries from some friends of ours. Thanks James and Amy!
1 tbs sugar
3/4 cup of 1% milk
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract


Mix together in your blender, and drink until your heart's delight! Or, until your heart is delighted...really, that saying doesn't make much sense, or else I don't quite have it right;)

Have an beautiful Saturday evening and I will blog again shortly.

Britt

No comments: