Apr 15, 2010

Just Excited.

Nothing too deep to share with you today. I just wanted to share my excitement for this weekend! My parents are coming up to visit for Jason's graduation (yay he's all done!) and so is my awesome little bro. Def gonna miss seeing Alex and Charlie, but it will be great to get some time with Mom, Dad, and Joshy Squashy. (Yep, he may be almost 13 but I will never let go of that name;)

Also, we found out that there's a new baby coming! Nope, not US....I am not pregnant so don't get any ideas:) Emily and Jer just shared with us their good news! Connor is about 9 months old and he is going to be a big brother! Baby is due in November! We are SO excited for them!

Ok, that's it for today. Just loving life:)

Go get your free starbucks today if you bring in a reusable mug!

Britt

No comments: